Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rich Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Newby question alert....

So I perform the saturation curves prior to a new job/parameters. Then from that day forward anytime we do that job running to the set parameters at the beginning of the job I perform a an arc height verification and then I perform another when the job is complete - even if that is 2 days later.

First question: Is this the right approach?
Second question: Is there a standardized Inspection form for this process? no sense in reinventing the wheel if their is a form someone has created for capturing this information already - to include prebow measurements and prebow comp.

R
Rich Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Question to admins. After 212 views I receive no response. Have I posted my question in the wrong section and/or forum?

J
J
I would consider the process you are using as being correct.
However, the frequency of verifications has never been a part of SAE specs since it is considered to be part of the companies quality assurance program.
I am not aware of any standard forms. Again, these do not exist in any SAE document since every company would have its own requirements.
You are welcome to attend our SAE meetings. The next meeting is May 5, 2020 in Troy Michigan. Contact me if you would like to attend. [email protected]

S
S
Solver programs allow for pre-bow and pre-bow compensation.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Sponsored by Electronics Inc. © 2024 Electronics Inc. All Rights Reserved.