Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rich Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am gearing up for an initial NADCAP Audit for Surface Enhancement. What are the typical nonconformance's encountered? And how would you address them?

Online Content
Are you already registered for the audit and have access to https://www.eauditnet.com ? If not you will need to be.

Once you have access you can dig around and find the Surface Enhancement SE - Top NCRs,
and Supplier NCR Response Guidelines as well as the requirements and checklists. Make sure you download all the requirements and checklists for the processes you will be performing. Then perform your own internal audits to the checklists well in advance of the Nadcap audit. Correct any findings prior to the Nadcap audit. If you don't, you will fail the audit before you even start!

-Walter Beach
Peening Technologies of CT

R
Rich Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I am registered and have access. I will look for this document. Thanks for the heads up.

Online Content
Under Audit Criteria look for Surface Enhancement (AC7117)

Under Handbooks & Guides look for SE Audit Handbook

Under General Nadcap User Information / Audit Information look for Supplier NCR Response Guidelines.

Under 2018 Auditor Conferences Agendas and Presentations look for 2018 Auditor Conferences Agendas and Presentations >> NMSE - 2018 >> SE - Top NCRs

It does not appear that 2019 Top findings were added. You might want to look back at previous years as well.

Hope that helps,

Good Luck!

-Walter

Link Copied to Clipboard
Sponsored by Electronics Inc. © 2024 Electronics Inc. All Rights Reserved.