The Electronics Inc. Education Division has announced a full schedule for 2012 with workshops scheduled around the world.
- Japan, February 28, Tokyo
- Mexico, March 28-29, Guanajuato
- Canada, April 11-12, Edmonton
- China, July 11-13, Shenzhen
- Singapore, July 24-25
- Germany – September
- United States, October 9-11, Chicago, Illinois
The EI workshops include two to three days of intensive instruction on all aspects of the shot peening and blast cleaning industry. Optional Workshop Certification Exams for registered students are offered at most of the workshops. Product design engineers, machine operators, foremen, supervisors, maintenance and quality engineers all benefit from attending a workshop.