Thanks for your feedback on this....

How do you define a lot? same part? same geometry? or could it be classed as 8 hour working day?

''If you change the process then a new verification test must be run.' Does part and part geomtry come into play? even if i were using the same intensity?

Im trying to set up our machine so that we only verify that the machine is running at an intensity range of 6-12N on a standadrized set up first thing in the morning at 45 degrees and 90 degrees. If both angles are ok them im ok to peen correct? I then know anything between these angles are also ok.
I have previously completed all my sat curves but just want to check that the machine is still running correct, once in the morning but not on every part and part location. A typical day would see different parts and geometries for that intensity range. I currently check all areas on all parts for verification and want to reduce some of our testing.

Would checking the intensity first thing (6-12N) be acceptable and ok to run many different part shapes and geometries? Is this also ok from an audit standpoint?

Thanks

Last edited by JAP; 01/12/23 01:38 PM.