July 23, 2019
10 AM – 2 PM
Old Bag Factory in Goshen, Indiana
ITAMCO (Indiana Technology and Manufacturing Companies) is hosting its 2nd Annual Additive Manufacturing Summit this summer. It will be held on Tuesday, July 23 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Old Bag Factory in Goshen, Indiana. The summit will be valuable to a wide range of manufacturers, from those that are learning about the process to those that are ready to develop an in-house Additive Manufacturing program.
The conference will feature:
- A general introduction to Additive Manufacturing
- Presentations by key players and suppliers in the industry such as Atlas 3D, EOS North America, ITAMCO, Kennametal, the South Bend – Elkhart Regional Partnership and the University of Notre Dame
- Where to start when developing an in-house Additive Manufacturing program
- What to look for when purchasing Additive-Manufactured components
- Upcoming developments in the process
- A question-and-answer session
The summit is free of charge but registration is required at www.additivesummit.com. A tour of the Additive Manufacturing program at the Kennametal plant in Goshen will be held after the summit. Space is limited for this tour and the signing of a Non-Disclosure Agreement is required. Contact Drake Cargnino at email@example.com to make arrangements for the tour.
ITAMCO encourages journalists to attend the summit. The presenters will be available for interviews and photographs. (Photography and interviews are not allowed at the Kennametal plant.)