July 3 -7, 2016
The Tenth International Conference on Residual Stresses (ICRS-10) continues a series of essential conferences on the prediction, evaluation and control of residual stresses in materials. Equal emphasis is given to the measurement, modelling and application of residual stress data.
Both engineering and scientific aspects of residual stress are considered, including: the influence of residuals stress on the physical and mechanical properties of materials; complementary techniques for residual stress measurement; stress-induced damage evaluation; and numerical techniques for the prediction of residual stress development in components.
- Residual stress measurement methods
- Residual stress modelling methods
- Residual stress management and control
- Residual stress engineering
- Residual stresses in manufacturing processes
- Residual stresses in advanced materials
- Residual stresses in components and structures
- Residual stresses in life assessment
(by 1 April 2016): $900 Australian Dollar
(by 1 June 2016): $1100 Australian Dollar
(by 1 June 2016): $750 Australian Dollar
To register, go to www.registernow.com.au/secure/Register.aspx?E=19197
The conference will be held at the Novotel Hotel at Sydney Brighton Le Sands Beach, Australia. The Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach offers premium accommodation, overlooking the beautiful white sandy beaches of Brighton Le-Sands and Australia’s famous picturesque Botany Bay. For more information, go to www.novotelbrightonbeach.com.au.